2/27/15

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser


I've never bothered with Pore Erasers until recently. I've always wanted to try Benefit's POREfessional, but since it was not at the top of my to-try/to-buy list I always forget to check it out. My curiosity for pore erasers reached it's peak when I saw the discount being offered on The Body Shop's Instablur. If I'm not mistaken, the discount was around 10 or 20 off? Not sure. Anyway, I've read a lot of reviews about those two because I've been rather keen on trying one out... and on some reviews, Maybelline's Baby Skin Pore Eraser was mentioned. Since I'm not sure if I really do need or want a pore eraser, I've decided to settle with the cheapest one available in the market. I'm that stingy!

I bought this at the local drugstore for a fraction of the price of the aforementioned products. However during that time, I was still hesitant to purchase because there was no tester available. I'm not really big on testers, but in some cases they come in pretty helpful.

Thank God I end up liking this product! Because if I don't, I'm probably raising hell right now - just kidding!

What I love about Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser:

  • What I love most is the price. I got this for PHP 299, around $6+ when converted. 
  • Non-comedogenic.
  • It really does help in minimizing the pores. I have huge pores on the apple of my cheeks, and this does an amazing job in covering them up. 
  • I'm not sure if this works as a primer as well, but I really like the texture of my foundation when I have this on.
  • I think it helps control the oil on my face (I have combination oily skin) and my foundation lasts longer too.


What I don't like about Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser:
  • Maybelline claims that it's fragrance-free. It's not. There's a soft scent that I cannot describe. It doesn't smell bad and goes away in seconds. But I just don't like it. Yes, I'm iffy about scents. #SorryNotSorry
Regardless of my issue with the unknown scent, I am still a satisfied customer. And yes, I will definitely re-purchase. I am also thinking of expanding my horizon on pore erasers.

Question:
Do you use pore erasers? What is your favorite brand?


9 comments:

  1. Nice post!
    Kisses
    Lidia

    www.lidiasbag.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this product

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review! I have big pores too and I might as well try this product!

    Janine
    Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have huge pores near my cheeks and I've been looking for a great product to conceal this. I might try this one since I've heard good reviews about Maybelline's pore eraser, too. :)

    Mimi Gonzales | The Foxy Heroine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this a new product of Maybelline? I've never heard of it before but it sounds really interesting. Great review.

    Stay Wonderful Always,
    Heide
    Kintsugi of Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the review. I've wondered if it is any good when looking at it in the shop.

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG
    Twitter
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. great review! I was thinking on purchasing it and now I am! thanks xx

    ReplyDelete