8/3/19

Travel Bucket List


My friend texted me that our local airline is currently holding a sale. Fvck! My broke ass can't relate. I have to rain check on two of three trips that I'm cooking with two other friends this year because I don't want to go overboard on my expenses. Plus, I need to prepare myself for a huge travel plan next year.

Yes, I said "yes" to Europe. I actually have no plans of going this year, but this joke between friends turned into a fucking a reality. My original plan is to go to Cuba and enjoy the sun. But since I can't find somebody to go with me, Europe it is! It's going to be my first time. You bet I'm excited, but also shit scared!


But this post isn't about me being a scaredy cat.

I've always wanted to travel. Since last year, I vowed to take a time off at least once a year to go and explore. And I was fairly successful, I went to three trips last year regardless of my crazy busy and stressful schedule. Now, I'm so excited to do it again. Hopefully, I can keep this up year after year. There are many places that I want to visit and Paris sits at the top of my list.


There is something about the city of love that draws me in. I've heard the good and the bad things, but, nothings fazes me. If all things go as planned, I'll finally see Paris this year. *fingers crossed*


Rather than choosing 1 or 2 cities, I want to see the whole of Japan. I have a friend who's planning to visit next year and I'm dying with envy. I just don't have the resources to go on a Euro trip this year and go with my friend earlier next year. I'll have my time, Japan, wait for me!


London is another city that I wish to visit. There's something about this gloomy city that I draws me in. And no, London is not part of the plan this year. Maybe next year, we'll see.


Of course, New York! I've been wanting to visit this concrete jungle where dreams I made of since last year. My friend also asked me to go with her this year, but planning was pretty slow. This is actually one of the two plans that I have to cancel because I'm broke as fuck and I can't go on multiple travels in a span of 1-2 months.

2 comments:

  1. Great job for publishing such a beneficial website. Your weblog isn’t only helpful but it is additionally really creative too. GLOCK 30S FOR SALE Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with us.

    ReplyDelete