2/24/15

Covet List Vol. 2


My name is Janelle, and I am an addict. A perfume addict.

There was a time that I never really bothered with perfumes. I really do not know what happened, but I had a change of heart. Perfumes are now my thing, and it sucks that they are hella expensive. But what I like about them is that they have a long life span and one spray is enough to last all day. 

Anyway, here are the perfumes that I am currently coveting. Also, I'm not sure if I've listed down everything. 
  1. Kenzo Flower - The scent is floral and quite powdery. I've had a hand-me-down before, and it smelled so good! I can't get enough of the scent, so I want another one.
  2. D&G Light Blue - This is one of my mum's favorite scents, thank God for that! And yes, I usually sneak around her dresser to spray some before I go out. I want my own though.
  3. DKNY Golden Delicious - Words cannot express how much I am in love with this perfume! At first, I thought the scent is a little too strong for me but it kind of grows in you. The scent is floral and very feminine. I just run out of this perfume and I think I need one STAT!
  4. Dior Miss Dior - I've seen a lot of this online, and the packaging is too fancy! Notes include Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence.
  5. Burberry My Burberry - If you've seen the ads, this is the Cara + Kate combo. I love both of them! Plus the description of this perfume is rather enchanting, and I quote, "My Burberry captures the fragrance of a London garden after the rain. The scent is a contemporary British grand floral and features a delicate heart of rose woven with an unexpected touch of geranium leaf."
  6. DKNY Be Delicious - I was with the aunt when she accidentally (she was sales-talked) purchased her DKNY perfumes *points above*. The scent of this one is fresh. And I think it's a pretty amazing scent. I've been coaxing my aunt to give this to me too, sadly, she wasn't swayed. Ugh, I want one!
  7. Chanel Chance - I'm not really a Chanel person when it comes to perfume. I have a Chanel No 5, and I'm not a big fan. However, Chance made me re-think my position with Chanel perfumes. Therefore, I want one.
Nope, I definitely have not listed every perfume that I covet in there. The list is very long, and I don't want to bore you guys to death. The ones above are the perfumes that I so wanted to have as soon as possible! The sooner, the better! If only designer perfumes are cheap.

Question:
Are you fond of perfumes too? If yes, what are your favorite scents? (This is actually my way of discovering more scents to add on my list, lol!)  If not, why?

Photo Credits: Carli_Love

15 comments:

  1. Oh yes, Dior & Chanel for me anytime! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! Going to check these out

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your selection, especially perfume from Dior :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Kenzo Flower too
    Now Ii´m following you in Bloglovin´#96 and GFC#80
    I hope your follow me back in both
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picks but I haven't tried any one of them yet. I use Calvin Klein and Elizabeth Arden :)

    Janine
    Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Elizabeth Arden! The Green Tea Line smells divine. I have the original scent and Cherry Blossom. :) Thanks Janine!

      Delete
  6. Oh yeah, I know the love you speak of. Actually my collection has shrunk considerably. When I travel I stock up on everything and anything I can get my hands on! And I haven't travelled in a while so aside from itches of wanderlust my obsession with scents is also clawing away needing sating! My favorite had to be Light Blue. It was my first "expensive" perfume I got as a teen and I've loved it ever since. Sadly though, my mum decided she like this one and has been wearing it too so I've stayed away and moved onto Chloe, which is also pretty delightful too.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I tend to buy perfumes whenever I travel because... duty free stores, lol. I haven't tried anything from Chloe. Thanks for the suggestion Sonia!

      Delete
  7. I'm a perfume addict tooooo!! And it normally always looks like it because usually I have a million bottles all over the place but now I've run out! I do have a bottle of Jimmy Choo Flash perfume left but all the others are finished!
    Devastated!

    D&G The One is my signature scent - I have never bought Light Blue but it is lovely too!


    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to smell that Jimmy Choo perfume! But isn't it more pricier than the usual designer perfumes? The One sounds nice. I'm actually not aware of that perfume because when we talk about D&G, Light Blue is their signature scent. Thank you, Jade!

      Delete
  8. I'm not really a fan of perfumes but I'm currently using three different ones. I would probably try the DKNY one sometime. Thanks for the suggestions ;)

    I'm now following you on bloglovin'. Hope you'll do the same!

    Looking forward to see more of your posts :)

    Have a nice day, Janelle!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello :)
    Great list!
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great collection, you can never have too many perfumes :D
    http://www.mimosasandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have very sensitive skin, so I can´t wear all perfumes I wished to wear. My favourite is Guess seductive :)
    From your selection I would definitely try Burberry.


    Veronika
    http://livingbypanicca.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete