2/13/15

What I'd Wear: Valentines Day

From L to R: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4


Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, so Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

During my blog hopping sessions, I've seen a lot of Valentine's Day related posts ranging from inspiration boards, DIYs, gift guides, etc. And one thing I've noticed among them is the huge association with the color RED. I love red, it's one gorgeous color that - I think - symbolizes many, many things especially love thus Valentine's Day. However, I am not a conventional type of person. And in as much as I love the color red, I don't think I can do justice with a red dress. I am just not a red dress kind of person. Maybe it's because black is my happy color? Ok, kidding aside, black is another powerful color that exudes class and elegance. (I'm all about minimalism when it comes to fashion.) And what I like most about black is it never goes out of style, and it's easy to mix and match it with every color in the color palette.


From L to R (top to bottom): 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Even though I don't feel like wearing vavavoom Red on Valentine's Day, I can definitely see myself wearing any of these gorgeous red pumps on the 14th, or any other day! Though I have this deep love for minimalism, I love having that pop of color... and usually, it's red. I really do not know why I do not feel like wearing a red dress. I'm actually fond of the color - nails, lips, shoes, accessories but never on clothes. In fact, I do not remember if I have a single piece of clothing in red. 

Love this post? Everything in here is actually by Zaful. Zaful is a one-stop online shop for the fashion-forward, free thinking girls. If you are fond of daring, exciting and edgy fashion then this is definitely for you. 

2 comments:

  1. I just saw that shoes from Milanoo website on another blog! It's so similar to Valentino's but for a small fraction of the price. I'm thinking of buying it but the site is from China so I'm a little worried about it. :-/

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the selection

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete