2/4/15

Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette


Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette (From L to R): Obscurra, Monochrome, Infinity, Graphite, Exposure, Colod Field, Atmosphere

This new collection from Hourglass is said to be 'an artist inspired eye shadow palette with seamless color transition'. Kudos to their PR team, this is one of the catchiest tag phrases I've ever read this year! I've never owned anything from Hourglass but right now, I'm so tempted to get one of these.

Anyway, there are seven palettes in this collection but Graphite (the one on the right, top row) is being exclusively distributed by Sephora. Just a heads up in case you wanted to get that gorgeousness.

Obscura (Earth Tones) - Cream, Smokey Brown, Rose Gold, Coffee and Cool Bronze.
Monochrome (Rose) - Warm Ivory, Rose Nude, Peony Pink, Light Mauve and Dark Chocolate.
Infinite (Warm Neutrals) - Warm Ivory, Dusty Rose, Bronzed Mauve, Cool Taupe and Dark Cocoa.
Graphite (Smokey) - Warm Ivory, Copper Gold, Deep Brown, Gun Metal and Silver.
Exposure (Plums) - Champagne, Aubergine, Bronze, Black Violet and Lilac.
Color Field (Olive) - Warm Ivory, Champagne gold, Taupe Brown, Golden Olive and Forest Green.
Atmosphere (Cool Neutrals) - Pale Ivory, Pale Pink, Taupe, Espresso and Charcoal.

Everthing is gorgeous! But I think Monochrome is just my favorite. I prefer the nude colors for every day look, and I think it's the 'safest' together with Obscura and Atmosphere.  The others are for glam nights which I rarely have.

Which one is your favorite?

26 comments:

  1. I like them! My favorite is Exposure :)
    xx

    http://www.candiescloset.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these palettes

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read so many amazing reviews about these palettes but ugh! It's so pricey! I probably have to forgo every other makeup to save and buy this palette. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks gorgeous!! Prefer the fourth one, with the grey in it

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these palettes! I may have to try one!
    -Hannah
    www.sweeterthanserenity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow awesome palettes!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shades :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love earthy shades in an eyeshadow. I rarely wear color, mainly its different shades of gold, brown, beige and black!

    Gosh these look amazing! I actually think it's time for another beauty haul soon :) This post made me crave more makeup! hehe

    Followed you on GFC! Hope you follow back!
    Keep in touch xxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!
    Lidia

    www.lidiasbag.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous palettes ! I couldn't chose between Obscura, Monochrome and Atmosphere!
    Thanks for sharing Janelle!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these shades are gorgeous its so hard to choose- I think I'd go for the monochrome palette. Thanks for the share! xx Yuki

    www.yukidoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful shades!! :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Love the natural shades!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow... amazing palettes, great mix of colors!!!!
    Happy friday!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the second the palette!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing palettes!
    My fav is the last one! :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love them all, especially the Atmosphere one! :)

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have Hourglass blush trio and just can't get enough of it's texture, quality and how natural it looks!
    Can't wait to try out their eyeshadows!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, stunning colors. *__*
    Lovely greets Ness

    ReplyDelete
  20. These look amazing! I am not sure I can pick just one that I would love to get my hands on!

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. All so pretty!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete