1/25/16

Maybelline Super BB Cream


I was one of the those who went crazy with BB Creams when the Korean craze took Manila by storm. I was crazy about BB creams! Back in the day, only BB creams from Korea were available and they cost an arm and leg. Anyway, I regained my sanity and somehow lost interest in them. Not totally though for I still own a couple - as in 3, including this one.

Like the Tony Moly 7Days Eyebrow Tattoo, I was incredibly curious about this product. But I do know that I'm signing up for when I bought this BB Cream. I am aware that BB creams cannot deliver an amazing coverage just like foundations so I don't have that much hope about this having SUPER coverage. And what I love most is that this costs way cheaper than the ones I own.

What I love most about this is probably the spf. I do diamond peel, and because of that I always, always need to stay protected under the sun. The fact that this baby has an SPF 50 property, 10 stars out of 10 baby! Also, it was mentioned that this is formulated to protect the skin against pollution, dirt, dust and heat. I cannot really attest to that, but so far I'm a satisfied potato. It's a plus that my skin doesn't have any reaction to this. I love the silky finish and how it doesn't look cakey.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if this is buildable. I haven't tried doing more than one application.

What I don't like about this is the smell. There's a strong smell that I cannot put my finger into, all I know is that I don't like it. It's not strong though, and I can live with it.

Finally, I'm one satisfied potato and I'm definitely repurchasing this. I may no longer be crazy about BB creams but having one definitely makes my life easier, plus it's cheap! Ugh... the pain of having to do your face for 10 minutes, sometimes less!

Sorry for the photo, I'm too lazy to take a pretty picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment