1/7/16

Tony Moly 7Days Tattoo Eye Brow


I'm always game in trying out eyebrow products because I haven't found my holy grail product for my brows. A few days before 2015 ended, I found out about Tony Moly's 7Days Tattoo Eye Brow on a local online beauty store and I'm blown away with the reviews. To cut the story short, I bought it without hesitation.

One of my biggest mistake in making this purchase is that I didn't read the description. The name is obviously a hyperbole and should not be taken seriously. I jumped to conclusion that this product is waterproof. It isn't. It lasts long enough though because of it's formulation that resists sweat, oil, water and humidity.

I find it hard to commend this product. Yes, it stays long enough (it stayed in place for about 10 hours I think) but I haven't encountered a brow product that melts or fades  for no reason. The price is not something special either. I bought this for PHP 398 (approximately $8.44) and thank goodness for free shipping. Also, I guess the main reason why I'm finding it hard to like this is because I bought this thinking that it's waterproof because of the name. Anyway, the color is buildable and it's easy to spread using a spoolie. It doesn't come with a brush or spoolie though.

Down to the things that I dislike. Since this is an impulse online purchase, I didn't have the chance to swatch it. The color is too dark for me or so I believe. Also, I think there are only 2 variants  for this? Correct me if I'm wrong though. From this, I've also learned that I should stay away from brush type brow products. The bristles are just soooo soft and I find it hard to control it. Lastly, it stains!

And based from this review, it's evident that I won't repurchase.

Verdict: 3.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment