1/11/15

Urban Decay Naked on the Run


Who in the world doesn't love limited editions? I do! Especially if we're talking about limited edition palettes. I just love the idea that I can have a little of everything nice in a small container. Plus, it comes in handy when going out or traveling.

As I was doing my usual routine in checking out products in Sephora, I saw thet they finally have this gorgeous Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette. The set contains 6 eye shadow colors namely Dive (metallic rose/gold micro-shimmer), Fix (soft taupe matte), Resist (medium metallic taupe), Dare (medium brown matte) Stun (metallic bronze/light gold micro-shimmer) and an All-over eye shadow in 5050 (cool bisque satin). It has a bronzer and a blush, a full-size Naked Ultra Nourishing Gloss lip gloss in Sesso (rose/pink shimmer), a Perversion Mascara in Blackest Blac and and a 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil. Yep, it's pretty much everything you need.

19 comments:

  1. omg..this is so cute..i so want it :D

    Kisses
    www.planetbeauties.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous all-in-one palette, perfect for travelling! I've read some reviews on it too and all are good.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I think I can survive with just this palette when I'm away for days. Thanks Shireen.

      Delete
  3. Ah, I'm so craving this palette- looks utterly perfect :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really necessary in my life haha :)

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colors, lovely this palette.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    See you soon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful!
    Lidia.

    www.lidiasbag.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing palette indeed! What a stunning find Janelle!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Naked palettes and this one is perfect to throw in your bag!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so perfect ♥ I love all the Naked palettes. They are amazing!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need it in my bag... NOW!!!!
    I love Naked palette!!!
    Keep on smiling!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've wanted an Urban Decay palette for a while now. This one is fab! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That does sound like the perfect travel companion! All your product needs without having to carry individual cases. I really should look more into limited edition specials from beauty brands.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Especially if you need to travel light. Limited editions are great, but most are pricey, eek!

      Delete
  14. I like so much this palette.
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's quite a popular brand in Singapore too. Just popping by to wish you the best of 2015, Janelle! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete