1/14/15

English Toffee


Ever since I've tried my hand in cooking, I feel like I can *cough* cook anything *cough*. I regularly cook at home now, and I feel oh-so-proud whenever I get compliments in my cooking. However it stings whenever there are criticisms... but that doesn't stop me from wanting to be better. Desserts are my biggest frustrations... to put it simply, I suck at it. But, somehow, I can't stop myself from downloading dessert recipes. And this gorgeous English Toffee is definitely my next project.

Ingredients:
  • 8 ounces Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bar
  • 3/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
  • 1 cup butter
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 tablespoons water
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

Instructions can be found here.

12 comments:

  1. I tried making toffee once, it's easy but it took me 3 times to get the toffee right. LOL! Good luck with making the toffee and I hope you'll share your success here!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bakes, dear! Won't you send me some?? Awesome round-up of fashion wear, dear! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, yum!! x

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This must taste so good! How yummy!
    Have an amazing weekend!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So delicious!!! Wanna try it just now!!!!
    Keep smiling!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh this looks amazing! I just want to grab it from the other side of the screen! Yum!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my ... this looks amazing- Yummi

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks soooo yummy!!! ♥
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks so delicious. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow that looks amazing!
    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This lookss so tempting :)


    Kisses
    www.planetbeauties.com

    ReplyDelete