3/25/15

Delightly Feminine


I am a sucker for beautiful homes. It doesn't matter what kind of theme it has, as long as everything blends well together and looks really homey, I'm sold. And I just realized that am quite fickle about interior design. For the past months, I've been going gaga for anything white-washed a la Scandinavian interios... but now, I am so swooning over these shades of purple. (How timely... I'm listening to Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do while typing this!)

Anyway, I've been so busy this March that's why updates are scarce. Quite honestly, I've thought about quitting... but I just can't. There's a joy in blogging that I cannot explain. Heck, I've been doing this for almost a decade (and I still suck at it!)... oh how the time flies. Blogging and I, we've been through a lot. It sucks that I no longer have my archive from 2006, but those are cringe worthy! Haha! 



Source: Jurnal de Design Interior

14 comments:

  1. This home is gorgeous and I love the shades of purple too, especially the velvet! Have a great week!
    xo Bry
    MyLittleSecrets.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I didn't know that you've been blogging since 2006! That is a very long time indeed! I recently have been thinking about quitting too. :-/ My little one is almost 11 months and I'm starting to struggle to divide my time between him, family time and blogging. :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the style is amazing ;))

    xx

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    WEARING CULOTTES - MIDNIGHT IN PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, amazing sense of design! :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s such a great post! Awesome! I like your style of writing and your photos!
    I know how much time it requires to keep updating your blog, but don’t stop doing it!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this style!
    Lidia

    www.lidiasbag.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post :) nice weekend :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh very beautiful design~♡(.◜ω◝.)♡
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too much pink for me, but I like some details, which would I use :) Great post, don´t quit! :)

    Veronika
    livingbypanicca.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get exactly the same every so often - where I feel like just quitting. It's a combination of comments from other bloggers clearly just wanting to advertise their blog on mine with one word comments followed by their link or just not knowing what to write about for a while.
    I think it must hit us all at some stage - but all it takes is one nice, heartfelt comment to make it better.

    I really don't think you should quit! There is such a joy in it and damn, you've been doing it for a DECADE!! That is so cool! You know there are places you can go to which print your blog into book form?
    You should do that - what a special thing to treasure!

    Keep in touch babe xxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome!!

    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your style of writing and your photos!
    Muebles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eye catching images, I'm appreciate on this post.

    Nasrin

    ReplyDelete