1/28/16

Let's Try These This 2016


I've been meaning to make this post for ages, and it seems that I've spent too much time listing the things that I want to try that I forgot to think of an appropriate title! So yes, let's stick with #let'strythesethis2016. Yep, that's supposed to be a hashtag, but I cringed on how it looked like at on the preview.

I admit, I can be pretty stingy. I'm no longer that kid that buys stuff on impulse, especially those that comes with a hefty price. I have a ton of stuff that I want to purchase, but I ask myself a million times first before I decided to splurge. Though I still had my moments wherein I cave in, but most of the time I'm in control.

Anyway, here are the things that I've been dying to get my hands on:


  1. MAC Blot Powder. I have a sensitive combination skin that's more on the oily side and I've been looking for the best blot powder out there. I've tried a handful of drugstore products but I haven't encountered the one. I've read great reviews about the MAC Blot Powder and I've been dying to have one for ages. 
  2. Shu Uemura Porefinist Anti-Shine Fresh Cleansing Oil. This is no ordinary cleansing oil for not only it keeps the face fresh, it also helps regulates sebum secretion, removes blackheads and helps shrink open pores. I've read nothing but amazing reviews about Shu Uemura cleansing oils. I definitely want to try this out but it does cost an arm and a leg! 
  3. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse. It's a multi-purpose dry oil and it's said to be the no. 1 oil in France. I've tried Nuxe a couple of years back, and it's an amazing brand. It's a shame that I've just purchased a dry oil when I've learned of this. But once I'm done with what I have, I'll definitely buy this.
  4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade. I confess, I haven't bought or tried any Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products. And that's something huge for someone who's obsessed with their brow game. I've been meaning to get Brow Wiz for ages, but I don't think it's practical because of the price. For someone who does her brows 5-6 times a week, yes that's very impractical. I buy brow pens once or twice a month. And with the price, I don't think I can keep up. But alas I read a review about the Dipbrow Pomade and found out that one pot can last for a very long time. With that, my problem with the price is somehow solved. I soooo want this!
  5. K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting EyeLiner. I just bought the eyebrow version last month, and if I'm satisfied with the result, I'll probably get this one too. 
  6. Nuxe Rêve de Miel. There's no winter where I live in, but my lips easily gets chapped during the cold months. I've tried a handful of "holy grail" lip balms to keep my lips hydrated but nothing works. I've read reviews about the Rêve de Miel and how it's able to keep the lips hydrated for 24 hours. I'm a curious cat, however this is pretty expensive for a lip balm but I want.
Let's see if I'll be able to try any of these this year. The want is definitely there, but sometimes I chicken out because of the price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment