7/13/15

Monday Musings Week 29


Hello July! It's been a long a while *starts singing See You Again* since my last update. I've been hella busy these past months, thus the lack of update. I miss blogging so much!  And speaking of which, I need to make some major decisions concerning my blog. Quite honestly, the name Styles & Prints doesn't appeal to me anymore. I've stuck with it for years for God knows why, but right now, I want to get rid of the name pronto. I haven't thought of a decent blog name though, sadly. Also, I've been considering of starting afresh. I'm quite the sentimental type, so that is something that I will have to thoroughly think about!

What keeps me busy? I got a job.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! As I read the first sentence, I started to sing see you again. ;)
    Kind regards,
    Lea

    http://lovely-lea-world.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wondering about you! Nice to see an update from you and totally understand that sometimes real life gets in the way and congratulations on the job!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete