10/22/14

Two Level Penthouse


Believe it or not, living in a penthouse is actually not included in my bucket list. I prefer a house of my own. I dunno, probably because I've always lived on one? Anyway, after seeing this gorgeous Two Level Penthouse, I think it's time to re-think that bucket list. Kidding aside, I'm so in love with the gorgeous classic interior. Everything just exudes class and elegance. I would love to have this kind of interior for my future home.



Source: jurnal de design interior


2 comments:

  1. This pictures are way beyond beautiful
    The decoration, de colors is just pure
    Perfection, dreaming Pent house :)
    xoxo
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!love the soft colours, the decoration...everything!so beautiful! Xoxo
    dogma96.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete